Migration is the main topic during these days, both in
North and South America (including those who go to or
pass through Central American countries). None of the
following species go to Argentina (my home country),
with the exception of some scattered records of
Broad-winged Hawk in the northwest of the country and
the American Kestrel.

Anyway, I want to share some new bird sightings seen
by myself and Sarah Frey at 700 Osgood Hill Rd
(Westford). Yesterday (Friday) and today we recorded
Accipiter striatus (Sharp-shined Hawk) juveniles, and
an adult and an apparent juvenile Buteo linearius
(Red-shouldered Hawk); today two adult Buteo
platypterus (Broad-winged Hawk) and two female (one
might be a juvenile) Falco sparverius (American
Kestrel).

Thanks for your attention,

Juan Klavins and Sarah Frey

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam