A trip to Missisquoi NWR yesterday included the following:  RC Kinglet,
Snow and Canada Geese, Wood Ducks, Blue Winged Teal, Mallard, Black
Duck, Greater and Lesser Yellowlegs, Solitary Sandpiper, Red-Tailed
Hawk, Osprey, Turkey Vultures, White Throated Sparrow, Pileated
Woodpecker.  A few other notables that I was unable to identify
including a hawk (maybe Red-Shouldered) and a likely Vireo.

Today, at Noblewood Park in Wilsboro, NY:  Yellow-bellied Sapsucker,
Pileated Woodpecker, Canada and Snow Geese, Merganser, Lesser
Yellowlegs, Killdeer, Great Black-backed Gull, Ring Billed Gull, DC
Cormorant and what I think may have been a Piping Plover.  I have some
reasonable photos of the Plover, if anyone would like to double check my
ID please email me, it would be most welcome- Iím not particularly
confidant with shorebirds.

Aaron Worthley

950 Bert White Road

Huntington, VT 05462