Re: 9/1 > missed Bronze Copper (Lycaena hyllus) ...
     8/25   > we saw not a single anglewing. ...
One-a-day Bronze Copper encounters in various locations in Grand Isle,
except during the 4" rainfall Wednesday!
A first for me -- at home after net/releasing a green dragonfly on a windy
day
earlier this week, I swung at a lep circling rapidly overhead and netted it
--
an empty shell of a Question Mark, just a hollow thorax with four ratty wings,
but undamaged by the netting process.

P.S.    A late-July-trimmed hillside with new-growth milkweed
           is/was loaded with monarch cats.