On 9/5 I surveyed the Island Pond priority block. It was only 62 degrees when I got there at 11am and all I saw where clouded sulphurs, an orange sulphur, cabbage white and common ringlet. The good part was it was a nice day for a walk , beautiful views and since it is a new block, I vouchered 3 of the four I saw. On the way home, I stopped in the North troy priority block and in two small spots saw Milbert's Tortoiseshell, Cabbage White, Clouded Sulphur, Eastern Tailed Blue, Fritillary, Common Ringlet and Orange sulphur 1 voucher there. On 9/6 I surveyed the Enosburg priority block and saw Sulphurs, Whites, Ringlets, Monarchs, Painted Ladies, Milbert's Tortoiseshell and for the first time ever for me a Bronze Copper. Two vouchers there. After lunch I surveyed the Richford priority block and saw a Great Spangled Fritillary, Sulphurs, a crescent, Monarchs, Whites Viceroys and a ringlet. One voucher there. Patty Lambert