Dear Juzhi Hou,

Although all modeling products (i.e., not raw data), the SAGE folks at
Wisconsin have made available a collection of global products produced
by various groups that might suit your needs at least as a start:
http://www.sage.wisc.edu/atlas/maps.php?catnum=4&type=Water%20Resources

For precipitation within the US (especially if you're wanting numbers
for areas with high relief), you might check the Oregon State PRISM
page: http://www.ocs.orst.edu/prism/

Otherwise you can try to find weather stations close by:
http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/stationlocator.html

Hope that helps,
Jason

Juzhi Hou wrote:

>Dear Isogeochem members,
>I am trying to get precipitation/evaporation ratio (P/E ratio) data for some sites in United States, but I could not find a good place to get them. I want to know whether there are websites from which I can calculate or look for P/E ratio for any places i
>n United States.
>One good website is http://hyper20.twdb.state.tx.us/Evaporation/evap.html, but it covers Texas only. It provides evaporation data. Are there any other websites like this?
>I appreciate your help.
>Juzhi Hou