From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Raymond Ballou
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 10:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Print Recovery Concepts

does anyone on the list have any experience with this company? They are a Maine vendor that will be at VermontFest, and they sell toner and ink. The gimmick is that if you JOIN their buying program (no fees, no real commitment) they will pick up and dispose of your recycling materials for free (dead computers, etc).

thanks,

R.