From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Kemil
Pilotte
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 6:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Parks 2100 and DICOM

I have a Parks 2100 Vascular Lab with Win XP and Sonova software for
testing.  Recently added DICOM to the system.  While the images are
successfully sent, I am unable to open and view the images on our review
station.  We have been digital for 2+ years and are able to successfully
open images from a wide variety of sources and equipment.  We were
successful in activating the DICOM features of our Unetixs Vascular Lab.
We use Freeland Systems for our DICOM viewing stations and our automated
reports.  Has anyone else had a problem?  How did you fix it?  Was there
appropriate support from Parks?