I am interested in seeing a physician and start some treatment to help with the shoulder muscle pain.  Does anyone out there know who I should see first.  The Family Physician said Fibromyaligia and gave me pain killers.  I would like treatment not pain killers.




Joan Baker what are your thoughts?



 Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.  

To unsubscribe or search other topics on UVM Flownet link to: