No problem in the communication, the file shows and the exam type or label shows.  However, when opening to view I get a color mis-match compression error.  Parks technical support has been very supportive but has not proferred a fix for this problem.  Not convinced the problem lies with my PACS/DICOM vendor, but am still investigating.  What is most frustrating is not having a straight simple answer to the problem.  Thanks for your input and give me a call if you think you have the answer.
713-776-9500.  Thanks
-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Thomas Hargens
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Parks 2100 and DICOM

Kemil,
I've been involved in the installation of the DICOM for many Parks systems.  We have had very little difficulty getting the system to communicate.  If a problem does arise, it usually from the PACS side (not flipping the "right switch").  Parks is very supportive- as usual.  I suspect your PACS administrator/ Vendor hasn't found the correct switch to "flip".

Isn't technology great!

"Jasa, Randy" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am far from an expert with this. We are merely exploring the possibility of putting our 4 Parks FloLab 2100's on the network at this point. I did receive feedback from our PACS vendor that the most current version of the DICOM software from Parks is essential. The first release was reputed to be buggy. Parks usually provides upgrades for free. Hopefully they will continue this practice.

Good luck.

Randy Jasa BS, RVT
Ultrasound Supervisor
Cardiovascular Services