From: Kathy Cooper
Date: 09/30/05 12:17:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: In the market for a new or refurbished imager

Dear Flownetters;
Does anyone have the new IU 22 from Philips and could give me a comparison
of it with the HDI 5000.  We currently have 2 HDI 5000's and will be
purchasing an additional imager in the near future.  We do lots of abdominal
work (AAA, renal, mesenteric, iliac duplex) plus tons of carotids, bypass
graft surveillance, native LE arterial duplex, etc, etc.  If there is
something out there that far exceeds our current imagers, we might consider
it, otherwise will go with refurbished.  Thanks for any input.  Kathy Cooper