From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Gail Size
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Carotid Stent Follow up

Need some help.  Can someone tell me what the usually carotid stent surveillance protocol is and what criterias are being used -- Bandyk?  Jeannie, Anne Marie...  Thanks

Gail P. Size, BS, RVT, RVS, RCVT
Educational Coordinator
WWW.VASCULAR-WEB.COM
A Resource for Vascular Professionals
Western Office
13303 S. Desert Dawn Dr.
Pearce, AZ  856252
Phone 520-642-1303 Fax 520-642-1304

The information or documents contained in this electronic mail message is intended to be privileged and confidential information only for the use of UVM Flownet or entity named herein or above.  If you are not UVM Flownet or the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message or document is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, notify [log in to unmask] by e-mail and delete all copies from your system.  Erlanger Health System is not responsible for errors in this electronic mail message.  Any personal comments made do not necessarily reflect the views of  Erlanger Health System.