I can find a mention of a Lyon's classification system and there are
some urinary articles by Lyon as an author.  I searched Medline back to
1966 and Cochrane's.  I checked Campbell's Urology and an anatomy.  If
you can shed any light on this please reply to me directly.TIA.

Marilyn Teolis
Baptist Hospital
2000 Church St.
Nashville TN 37236
Phone: (615)284-5373
Fax: (615)284-5861

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please purge it immediately and notify the sender.