I'm down in Albany for the weekend and it was sleeting this morning.  Nice
to hear that ping of ice pellets on the windows...quickly changed to rain
15 minutes later but numerous reports from around here of precipitation
beginning as light sleet or even snow in the Heldebergs.  Temperatures
were in the low 30's here but 28-30 up in Bern and Knox, NY when showers
moved in.

I also saw a report of moderate sleet in Bennington County, VT this
morning.  Quick look at the intellicast radar shows the blue and pink
signals are decreasing as temps warm up.  Nevertheless, its getting colder
out and I still think a lot of areas will see some sort of winter
precipitation over the next 4 days with higher elevation snowfall likely.
6" at summits by Tuesday morning.

-Scott