I will be there from 8:00 until whenever it gets excessively crowded and/or
excessively monotonous.  (Probably won't take very long for either.)
Remind me what the "official" radio channel is if anyone wants to plan on
trying to hook up.
My setup will be Atomic TM:11 rando race skis, Dynafit MTL4 boots, Dynafit
TLT...no, wait a minute, the lifts are running now:
Atomic R:9 skis, blue Diamir bindings, black Nordica Dobermann boots, black
schoeller pants, red & black Atomic vest w/ gray schoeller jacket
underneath, gray helmet.