Anyone who has plans for tomorrow:

  9:30 pm.  Temp 31 and holding there.  Still "windy" from north, elev.
1200 ft. in Stowe Hollow.

12 INCHES on the deck table snow meter.  Turned the light on and
couldn't believe my eyes!!!

It is still snowlng moderately heavy.   While not "wet" it is dense.

The tree branches are hanging down on trees that normally don't.
  We had a power outage for a few hours earlier..not long after my
previous report...oops another spike and computer off... got to sign
off.   Last spike, computer off and then next was power gone.

I don't have the body or the right skis for tomorrow's snow...so I'll
be watching the list to see the reports from the field reporters.  It
should be epic.

Carol