I got that flyer also.  I think in year 2 J-Spin, Matt D, possibly Erica, Leigh, and maybe someone else,  bushwhacked through that area.  I seem to remember it being reported rather bony.  Jimski

telenaut <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Trail map in the mail today from everybody's least favorite swampfest
destination shows a big "double black" glades, called "Ponsoon."
Is that new?
--tn

Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.