At 10:35 PM we are getting puh-oown-ded in Saranac Lake.  Police have declared emergency and ordered all unnecessary traffic off the streets.  Tree limbs and some power down.  I would say 6 to 8 inches of heavy wet slop so far.  I went out explorin' in my Xterra locked in 4X4 with new General All Terrain LT's.  Picked the biggest gnarliest hills I could find to try and get it stuck.  Unsuccessful in that attempt am now watching game three of the WS.  Go WhiteSox and White Geography.  Jimski

Evan Osler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:On 10/25/05, Scott Braaten wrote:

> ps: Keep reports coming this afternoon as you hear or see them.

1:40pm: Moderate snow with big phat flakes in Waterbury Center, at an
elevation of 700'.

37 degrees.

-Evan