> Skip wrote:
>
> Jeez, guys... would it kill ya to buy the mag?

Well, I made a special trip to Barnes & Noble to see this article.
I was lukewarm as to whether I would buy.  As it turned out, the
November issue was not available, but the previous issue with the
resort rankings was still on the rack.  So I looked through that.
Yuck, why would anybody spend even 10 cents for that parc?

It made me think about the Warren Miller movies.  I believe that if
you spend the $10 for admission, you get a free one year sub-
scription.  I can imagine calling:

  Q: It's $10 for the ticket with Ski mag subscription.  How much
  would it be if I turned down the subscription?

  A: $15

Skip, I'm looking forward to reading the article.  But I'm not
gonna pay for that useless magazine.

Mig