Regarding ToB

>[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marc Chrusch
>keep hand tape in place during extensive crack climbing. It also
>supposedly toughens the skin, making it less susceptible to abrasions
>and blisters.

It really works for toughening up the skin. I apply it to my heels
for a few weeks prior to hiking and skinning seasons.  It has
entirely solved my blistering heel problem.

Duct tape totally stinks for blister prevention, imo.  If you do
need to tape up, I've found that heavy weight mole skin works
much, much better.