On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:26:37 -0400, Scott Braaten <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>You wouldn't believe it unless you were there yourself.
- I was there, and I still almost can't believe it.  Then again, I was
there Wednesday and skied all that stuff untracked, but somehow it just
didn't seem possible that it would all still be there today, served by
lifts, with no liftlines, and all the trails pretty deserted by the
afternoon.  I mean, skiing lower Ovation at any time of year is fun, but
with soft snow, with no rocks, after 4pm . . . in October?!?

But:
>I skied powder from 8am till 3pm non-stop
- How could you possibly tear yourself away from there before the
bullwheels stopped turning?