On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:33:27 -0600, Marc Guido
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> I'm guessing K1, Cayon Quad, Glades Triple, but what's the other
>> one?  They
>> wouldn't be running Superstar or any trails in that area would they?
>
>I doubt it. I'm guessing it's something on Snowdon, given their
>early-season snowmaking pattern.

For the historical record, Skip and Eric were correct - the mystery fourth
lift was the poma.
But it wasn't for lack of cover in the Superstar quad - many trails there
were officially open, and the ones reserved for Mr. C.L. Osed were much
better than when they're open to the public mid-season.  (The slow patrol
was too busy handing out tootsie rolls at the gondie unloading area to
bother with the usual enforcement duties.)