No wonder!   The photos certainly tell the story...amazing.

Great pics -- without them it would be hard to imagine what a day it
must have been.  It's hard to imagine even seeing them in view of the
date
and how it is still fall down in Burlington and there is no snow to be
seen lower down anywhere.  All that untracked -- how'd that happen?

Carol
=======