>TEO Yes. A Green Plaid coat. At MadVail of all places. I asked him to not
wear it again, unless he joined the List. --Matt K.<

>>On 10/28/05, TOS <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Has anyone ever
approached a skier wearing green plaid only to find > out they are not a
lister? <<

I've seen that guy many times.  He's good.  Old dratsab.  Wears a green
plaid baseball cap with earflaps as well and Carhart overalls.  A good
guy, although he rarely slows down enough to talk.