This is my first posting and not intended as an ad!  I just wanted to
thank the attendees at the recent VermontFest conference for welcoming us
as a new vendor in Vermont.  I wished we could have stayed both days but
had to be in two places at the same time on Friday.  Our School Supplies
Buying Group for toner and printing supplies was greeted warmly and the
reaction to the free computer "junk" pickup/recycling was encouraging.
The main purpose of my posting is to compliment you Green Mountain folks
on your openness to money saving ideas.  Its good to see.    Thanks

Rick Greenlaw
Print Recovery Concepts
Standish,  Maine