Someone has already asked for it.  If they change their mind I will
contact you.

Thanks, Jeff

>>> On 11/16/2005 at 12:46 pm, in message
<[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
> We'd be interested (Johnson Elementary School), depending on your
location.

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If this e-mail contains student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please notify the sender.  Federal regulations require that you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.