HI: Sorry if a double posting occurs - I don't think the first post made it. Eric and others: You may want to use the ISTE Technology Support Index to build a profile of your school in terms of hardware support as well as other support- professional development, etc. http://tsi.iste.org/techsupport/ Several "audit" documents have instruments to index support, etc. Let me know if you would some more information. Frank Frank J. Watson 175 Poker Hill Rd Underhill, VT 05489 802-899-3054 1D1D,1E1E,FFFF"I'll see it when I believe it"