I do not have direct experience. I do know that a local satellite
provider (OC Satellite, St. Johnsbury) has looked into various vendors
and has not been happy with them. A month or two ago they started
installing systems to use satellite services from Wild Blue. I'd be
interested for my home except for the up-front costs
(equipment+installation is about $700, if I recall correctly).
Sigurd Andersen