Bryan: Thanks for the best wishes. I missed not having the opportunity to see old and new friends. Next year!! Peace Frank On Nov 5, 2005, at 5:26 PM, Bryan-St.John Schofield wrote: Lucida GrandeFrank Lucida GrandeIf I may so bold as to speak for all of the folks who attended the 20th/25th annual Vermont Fest :) Lucida GrandeMay I say how much we all missed you this year. Lucida GrandeBest wishes PalatinoFFFF,0000,0000ū PalatinoBryan-St.John Schofield Palatino Apple K-20 Education Consultant Palatino“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” -Hunter S. Thompson Frank J. Watson 175 Poker Hill Rd Underhill, VT 05489 802-899-3054 1D1D,1E1E,FFFF"I'll see it when I believe it"