Vince,

We all share like experiences, fictional or real.   It's amazing how many
calls still involve something not being plugged in (and I'm not talking about the
user's brain).

Sorry I couldn't share a single-malt with you at Vermont Fest.   I think
Charlie Wilson and I made up for your absence in the bar.

In a message dated 11/4/05 12:26:28 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

> I had hoped to offer an unauthorized Vermont Fest workshop on difficult
> users, but, alas, I've been too busy dealing with difficult users to make it
> down to Killington.  And, besides, I didn't feel like leaving Vermont this week.
> Even for the single-malt scotch that Bryan Schofield promised to get Tom
> Walz to treat me to.

Tommy Walz