David,

I totally agree.   We need to explore such tools that will help us take some
pressure off the tech support folks, especially in the area of routine
procedures.   I still remember Kay's striking example of using video with an IEP
student and witnessing a teacher in Eric Hall's computer lab at Crossett Brook
looking up a video on the network on how to use a digital camera.   Very good
stuff.

In a message dated 11/10/05 8:09:08 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Reading Tommie's ratio of support staff to clients makes me think
> perhaps we ought to clone our support people to improve the ratio
> using video ipods showing how support people check that everything is
> plugged in etc.

Tommy J. Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union