David,

I totally agree.  We need to explore such tools that will help us take some pressure off the tech support folks, especially in the area of routine procedures.  I still remember Kay's striking example of using video with an IEP student and witnessing a teacher in Eric Hall's computer lab at Crossett Brook looking up a video on the network on how to use a digital camera.  Very good stuff.