Bryan take a look at RapidWeaver from realmacsoftware.com
affordable in eduction and very easy to use
On Nov 2, 2005, at 2:46 PM, Bryan Thompson wrote:

Hi all,

I currently use Adobe GoLive to create Winooski's web pages. We are going to start encouraging other staff members to help me build the web pages - teachers, secretaries, etc. I think for them, Adobe GoLive might be a little too much - especially since I'll have to do the professional development. Can anyone suggest a web page design program that will work on OS 9 and below (as well as OS X if possible) for macintosh computers that is easy for all to use, and has built in FTP capability?

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator