Vince, Baby, take you seriously?

Actually, the $125 laptop sounds neat, assuming it can do the stuff we need it to do.  Got wireless?  For example.
The crank also helps us with our wellness issues, all those fat geeks you know.

Seriously,  anybody know the specs on these things?  What can they do?  If they're planning to give them to every kid in MA, then they must have reasonable capability.

Wonder how HP, Toshiba, etc., feel about MIT producing and selling laptops...