And thank god too… Murdoch is scary, luckily there are not many cracks that he can find a profit stream from, unless there subliminal advertising in the screen saver or something, however, I wasn't talking about backers I meant you left poor old Bill off the flat world list.
Yeah, they rightfully declined Jobs' offer for free OS X for these puppies as well, although it would have upped the overall functionality out of the box. Maybe it'll get him to put a nice GUI on Darwin, open source a few more of his apps and then provide a free install package.
Might even get him to put some $ into helping the Java NeoOfficeJ 2.0 project (1.1 works great BTW) to get OO off X windows and make it even more universal.
viva open source!
Ed