>From: Dorothy Darragh <[log in to unmask]>
>

>It seems that Sauerkraut might be able to do what Tamiflu can't:
>Protect people from the so-called Bird Flu epidemic/pandemic. It
>hasn't been proven 100% effective yet, but it seems to be able to
>cure birds with Bird Flu. That's enough for me to know that it DOES
>work. Whether it will work for everyone remains to be proven yet. It
>has very much nutrition in it, too, which is good for the immune
>system. So much for the Rummy get rich on his Tamiflu 'kick
>backs'... :~)
>
>The following is an article which was forwarded to me. Judge for yourself.
>
>Sauerkraut May Tame Bird Flu
>http://www.poultrycanada.com/default.asp?source=overture

poultrycanada.com? Not like you to circulate agribusiness pr,
Mitchell. From their website:

"We have developed this site specifically for the Canadian poultry
farmer to increase profitability, efficiency and long term viability
of the industry. In addition, we are continually focusing on
increasing consumer consumption of high quality poultry products
across Canada."

Nuff said.

--PG