Hello All,

We currently are working on a project involving a student-run clinic that
serves a population that speaks Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi and Farsi. The clinic
is in need of videos (DVD,VHS) in the above languages on such subjects as
diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, healthy eating - or any other
medical or health related topic.

We have found some links for written information; and some audio files,
but nothing on video/dvd. Videos/dvds in other languages would also be of
interest.

Any suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Rebecca Davis MLS AHIP
Outreach Librarian and Head (Acting) Medical Center Library
Health Sciences Libraries
UC Davis Medical Center Library
2252 45th St., Sacramento, CA 95817
916-734-3529