Can anyone verify this reference for me?

Daley DD, Code CF, Anderson HA.  1962 Disturbances of swallowing and
esophageal motility in patiens with multiple sclerosis.  Neurology
59:250-56.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Stacie Waddell, MLIS
Librarian
Noble Learning Resource Center
Shepherd Center
2020 Peachtree Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30309-1465
404-350-7473
404-350-7736 (fax)

 ------------------------------------------ This message and accompanying
documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,  18
U.S.C. 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified
individual(s) only. This information  is Confidential, Protected by the Ga
Peer Review Code and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you  have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any
action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this  communication in error, please notify us
immediately by returning this email to the sender at shepherd.org  and then
delete the original message and attachments. This email has been scanned
and found to be virus  free. If this message contains a virus please
contact [log in to unmask]