Our chief of staff approached me with a suggestion that the library publish
a list of current review articles. He said that docs don't always have the
time to scan their favorite journals toc's.

I went to PubMed, put nothing in the search bar, but selected limits,
10-2005 to 10-2005, English, and Review Article from Publication Types. Then
I sorted the retrieval by journal so docs can find their favorites.

I was suprprised at how easy it was.

Now, the big question is how do I save this search in "My NCBI" so it will
just come to my email on a monthly basis. If I save the search as is, I will
get only those articles published in October. I tried running the search
with only the year and retrieved 34,000+ articles, so I do not want to do
that.

Any ideas??

Cleo Pappas, MLIS, AHIP
Zitek Medical Library
La Grange Memorial Hospital
La Grange, IL 60525
Tel: 708.352.1200 Ext. 4851
Fax: 708.352.6072
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is
music." Aldous Huxley

The information contained in this message may be privileged and / or
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying to this message and deleting the material from any
computer.