I just discovered that this page of my copy of Nursing Outlook is damaged.

Nursing Outlook v.52(2): p.91  Mar-Apr 2004

Could someone please send me a good pdf copy of p.91 that I can tip into my copy.

Thank you

Deb Lawless

Deborah Lawless
St. Vincents
Medical Library
1800 Barrs St.
Jacksonville, FL  32204
(904) 308-8165 voice
(904) 308-2976 fax

"I've chosen the work I want to do.
If I find no joy in it, then I'm only condemning
 myself to sixty years of torture.  And I can find
the joy only if I do my work in the best way possible to me."
Ayn Rand - The Fountainhead

NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to the
sender, and/or, (ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt
from disclosure under applicable Florida and federal law, including,
but not limited to, privacy standards imposed pursuant to the Federal
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA").
Receipt by anyone other than the named recipients(s) is not a waiver of
any applicable privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message. Thank you in advance for your compliance with this
notice.