Steve:  This is fascinating.  I'm sure you were there but this caused me to think in a different way about seeing your students as collaborators - intelligence officers - in the business of creating the best learning communities possible.  An entire class could function on a blog and wiki with several central links to get things started.  All this positioned in a real world problem with real people in real settings.  Fascinating stuff.  Love to try it with my seniors who are student teaching and who have to implement the strongest collaborative work between and among their students as possible (to advance the leanring of all kids), often in an environment where teachers say it can't be done for 1001 reasons.  Ch.