Hi All,

I am looking for the following article, and this is all the information I was given:

RBMA Bulletin (Radiology Business Management Association), Nov/Dec 2005; [untitled article written by a Philadelphia attorney concerning the Stark implications when group practices seek to bill for radiology services; it discusses the "physician services" and "in-office ancillary services" exceptions). I searched Docline, LocatorPlus, Google, Google Scholar, Yahoo, and Worldcat, but was unable to verify this incomplete citation. Please send via emailPDF or fax asap; we will pay up to $40.00.

Thank you very much.
Rita

Rita Neri
Manager, Medical Library
St. Francis Hospital
Medical Library
100 Port Washington Blvd.
Roslyn, NY 11576-1348
Ph: 516 562-6673
Fax: 516 562-6695

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete the message. Although Catholic Health Services of Long Island attempts to sweep e-mail  and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you.