Hello all,

Thanks to Valerie Rankow for helping me out with this one! I called the editorial office of the Bulletin and they were nice enough to email me the article!

Rita

Rita Neri
Manager, Medical Library
St. Francis Hospital
Medical Library
100 Port Washington Blvd.
Roslyn, NY 11576-1348
Ph: 516 562-6673
Fax: 516 562-6695

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete the message. Although Catholic Health Services of Long Island attempts to sweep e-mail  and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you.