Hi, Everyone.  I have a doctor that needs information on the following -
there is a gentleman that has both prostate cancer AND colon cancer.
Will the prostascint - a nuclear medicine agent - go straight to the
prostate, or is there a chance that it can go to other neoplasms?  My
guess is that it won't, but I just wanted to check with other
professionals.  Thank you so much.
Emily
P.S.  I searched prostascint AND colon AND prostate
Prostascint AND neoplasms
Prostascint AND colon
prostascint

Emily H Erickson
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Ames, Iowa
515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*