...Killington from the top of North Lynx Peak?
Last night we were hanging out at the top, taking in the moonlit view, when we noticed a large
peak far to the south with lights near the top.  The only thing we could guess was that these were
lights from the grooming crew.  Possible?

Oh, and did I mention we skied down untouched fields of snow by the light of the moon?  Truly an
experience every one of you should have at least once.