 -----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of T Fisher
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 10:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] $teaux and the BCS

  On 12/9/05, T O S <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
    This thread is ridiculous. . .

  I would say that this thread is NOW ridiculous.

    MRG and Smuggs are nice, but they are not top tier mountains.

  What's top tier based on ?  Size ?  Steeps ?  Percentage of attractive
snowbunnies vs. crunch ?  Lift capacity ?  Quality of the Chili ?  Kid's
programs ?  It's a toss up.

    When you guys travel, don't you go to the top tier resorts.  When you go
    Lake Tahoe region, do you go to Squaw or Sugarbowl?

  I do go to the top tier AREAS and stay away from the resorts.
  > When you go to

  > Lake Tahoe region, do you go to Squaw or Sugarbowl?

  Personally, I prefer Sugar Bowl, but maybe that's just me.

    In UT, I now prefer SnowBasin and Powder Mountain to LCC on any weekend
day.

  TiredOldSkier indeed.