telenaut [[log in to unmask]] writes:

> Useful thread. I'm compiling a list of least preferred skinning
partners.

>So far:
>Said Skier
>TEAreYouAWhoseO
>JustLineSnakeInWoods
>Lars
>
>Too bad. Nice folks. But way overaerobic for my old ssa.

You can probably add Jonathan Shefftz to your list- last Thursday I was
loping along at ~1800'/hour to his ~2400'/hour.

I tried to blame it on gear (he was on Dynafits & ultralight Atomics to
my CXAs/Hardwires & clunky K2 girl-skis), but that's not the whole
story. He's getting faster- much faster on average than I am in a
sprint. (He practically lapped me!)

Another nice guy with 2x my aerobic capacity...

dana
_____________ ________ __