Roger Klinger wrote:

> Of course, I'm the first to admit I'm a
> whose/overweight/arthritic/asthmatic/meniscus deficient/
> untalented slob who actually enjoys the up at a leisurely pace,
> knowing that I'll tire out or track up
> the area before I run out of daylight.

I'm with Roger and Telenaut. In fact, I vividly remember a fine November
day last winter when we shared a beautiful pre-opening day at Stowe. As
I recall, the three of us enjoyed a common skinning and skiing pace;
let's call it "relaxed." :-) A fine day indeed:
http://tundra.cs.middlebury.edu/gallery2/v/Skiing/stowe-2004-11-13/

Dave G.