> >Hell hath no fury like a grieving parent.  Sadly, our legal system
> makes it easy for them to voice their grief through
> unwarranted legal action that costs us all....<
>
> This statement is just PURE BULLSHIT, espoused by people who
> have ZERO lnowledge of the legal system and who spout
> platitudes about tort reform. Fuck off.

Can somebody *please* ban this ssakcaj that makes Doogie look like an
angel? PLEASE? Wes, is this enough for you now? I love his last two
words -- he's so freakin' endearing.

Tell us, oh Tag Ssakcaj, what precisely do *you* know about our system
of torts? Did you get your law degree en route to becoming the most
in-demand instructor at Flatton?

This is really getting pathetic.

First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
Marc Guido