When I blew the whistle and threw the yellow flag which resulted in a
time out for one of our members, it did occur to me that there were
more than one violator of written policy. As a rule, I am reluctant
to exercise what little powers I have over the SkiVt-L list or its
members, other than perhaps setting the date of the Official Annual
Party.

However, it has been brought to my attention that the use of the term
"ssakcaj" -- even when spelled backwards -- is indicative of mean-
spirited flaming and is deserving of something more than a wag of the
finger.

Thus, let it be known that by the power vested in me by the SkiVt-L
Council of Elders, the members identified by email addresses:

are in violation of the policy, and are now subject to a "time-out."
The time-out, or penalty box, if you will, will be for a duration of
not less than one week. It shall be enforced by configuring the
listserv software to IGNORE all posts emanating from violators. The
violators will still be able to receive SkiVt-L mailings; s/he simply
will be unable to respond.

Hopefully this will be the last of the matter. I have some skiing to
do, let's move on.

| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/    |