Hi--

I don't know how many of you are  at work this week but for those who are:

Can anyone out there provide me with the following article.  I'd love PDF
(but will also take mail since it's kind of long.)

Annals of Health Law. 2005.  14: 55-94

Taft L.  "Apology and medical mistake: opportunity or foil?"

Thanks in advance for any help and a Happy New Year to all.

~Cheryl

Cheryl Anderson
Medical Librarian
Rush North Shore Medical Center
9600 Gross Point Road
Skokie, IL 60076

847-933-6236  ph
847-933-3830  fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This E-mail message and any attachments to it are
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to
intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or disseminate this
information.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender through a reply E-mail and delete the E-mail from your files.